Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rrrrrrip!

Tonight I spent the evening ripping. I decided I didn't like the way the new quilt was coming, so I ripped out what I had done so far. I decided I just wanted to use two of the four colored squares, so I have to go get more fabric this weekend. Luckily, I can reuse some patches and it is quick to piece.

Other than that, I have some new goodies I need to show off, and I need to get pics of the Baby Beahr quilt up - all done! But that will have to wait until tomorrow, maybe Friday.

It's not been much of a sewing week here, but that's the way it goes.

Tomorrow night I'm going to teach my friend how to hem her pants. I've never done it, but I have a lot more sewing knowledge than she does, and I'm sure we can get it right.

Okay, off to do dishes and get some shuteye.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...