Sunday, July 3, 2011

New Stairwell Light

Finally!  After several months of waiting, my Habitat ReStore light is now hanging in our stairwell! 
 
Before:
After:
She’s gorgeous!  I’m so glad I didn’t do the safe thing and pass her up.  I looked at this light four times or so before I finally asked the price and purchased it.  I was only about 70% sold on it, couldn’t quite get past the brass or the size. 
After
But it is absolutely perfect in its new home after a good cleaning and a few coats of oil rubbed bronze spray paint (and a couple of months hanging out in the basement, patiently waiting).  Now if only I can knock that left side out to create a half wall and get my gigantic tobacco basket hung on the wall . . . we will be in business!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...