Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Outdoors

I am working on several different projects right now - finishing a deacon's bench, the second baby quilt, prep work for my Little One's Easter suit and my Easter dress, curtains, etc. . .  Lots of projects.  But since I don't have any interesting photos of them, here are some random ones.

Clothes on the line for the first time this year
Hubs tilling our garden
Little One playing with our big dog
They're not great pictures or anything, just snapshots of a nice day outdoors.  I'll try to have more projects done soon. :-)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the photo's - perhaps Spring will show up soon! ;)
    You have LOTS on your To Do list!
    Wishing you a few happy & productive weeks before Easter.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...