Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Fab Finds

Pun totally intended.

I stopped by one of the local quilt shops on my day off recently, and what did I spy but extremely hard-to-find Heather Ross prints.  The best part?  They were $4.95 a yard.  Not.even.joking.  I had seen a FQ of the tadpoles for $10 online.  I got half a yard of each (and there were more that I didn't get).  Now I can be one of "those people," and you all can be jealous that I got such a great deal.  ;)

I also picked up a quarter yard of this repro print for my Farmer's Wife quilt.  I've started putting together some block fabric combos and am hoping to start making up a block here and there when I need a break from other projects.
And a yard of Michael Miller.  Because.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...