Friday, March 7, 2014

Farmer's Wife Friday - 3.7.14

My second Farmer's Wife Friday update.

I busted tail last weekend and made great progress - from 30 blocks to 54 in a couple of days.  But then I burned out.  I don't have a very ergonomic setup for my machine right now, and all the quilting on the queen/king size quilt made my shoulders and back sore for a few days.  Plus, I've just been tired after work this week, so I've been lazy.

Thursday I managed to quilt one and a half blocks, but any more progress was stifled by Grey's Anatomy (my one TV show I watch).  I'll pick back up this weekend!

On to the stats:
  • Bobbins Used in Quilting: I'm currently on #14
  • Hours of Quilting: 22 so far
  • Blocks Quilted: 55 (plus 1/2)
  • Blocks to Go: 73 (plus the border)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...