Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Sewing Space

Here is my "new" sewing space.  
 Little one is beginning to eat like a big boy, so we needed to reclaim the kitchen table for eating.  So the sewing machine is in the guest bedroom/computer room/sewing room on the vanity once again.  It's not an ideal space, but it'll have to work for now.  I just hope I can actually get some sewing done again soon.  I hate that I didn't do a quilt in April, but I did do some other projects.

The most pressing projects of late:
  • Nursing cover for my cousin (ASAP! in progress)
  • Mini potholders and apron for her daughter (late birthday gift, ASAP!)
  • Graduation blanket for little sis
  • Something for me?  Ironing board cover, perhaps?
  • Work on knocking out UFOs discovered during fabric closet organization

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...