Sunday, May 30, 2010

Projects

First things first, I've added a button - the "process pledge" button from Rossie.  I kind of already do this, so taking the pledge works for me, since I think it's important to know what goes on in our heads as we do all this creative work.

On to what's going on, I've already deviated from my "finish UFOs" plan and my "Farm Gal's Folly" plan for the rest of the year.  I am still trying to finish some UFOs, and I have definitely been sewing a lot of geese, but I have some other things to squeeze in.

I need to: get more fabric for geese, order Aplix and PUL for some cloth diapers and wet bags, and finish 3 projects before Thursday.

The 3 projects are: baptism romper and shoes for DS (very simple pieces), fleece blanket for Sis, and skirt for me to wear to baptism(?).

I've got them all cut out, but I need to switch over my sewing machine and just get cranking.  Did I mention we also have to scrub the house down this week, since our extended families will be here over the weekend for the baptism?  Yikes!

Since I need to get cleaning and sewing (and the little one is down for the night), I'll leave you with a picture from a few days ago.
 How cute is that?!   :cD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...