I got all the rest of the fabric for my clamshell quilt – I actually had tons of cream and green and not enough red. Extra clamshells will be made into another little project once I’m done with the throw quilt.
I worked on organizing my patterns by type (and weeding out ones I don’t want anymore to sell). I started an Excel sheet to keep track of them and help avoid double purchases (it doesn’t happen often, but it has happened in the past), so I’ve been working on that.
I got the crab quilt basted, marked, and finished quilting it last night. I should finish up attaching the binding by machine this evening, and I'll hand stitch it in the car tomorrow.
I cut out two little fleece baby hats from leftover Celtics and Patriots fabric. I’m hoping to get them sewn up early next week.
This weekend is a ladies’ weekend with women from my mom’s side of the family. It will be the first time I’ve been away and having fun by myself since Kiddo was born (and he’s almost a year old). We are just going to hang out and work on crafty projects, so I am taking: the crab quilt to bind, clamshells to work on, and the fabric for the guest room quilt to cut for my next leader-ender project. Plus a couple of romance novels for when I’m tired of fabric . . .
Lots of other things going on (including a butt-load of new and continuing projects), but that’s for another post. :-)