Sunday, September 12, 2010

Keep on swimming, keep on swimming

As I was sewing the crab quilt top together this week, I wound up at the bottom of my leader-ender pile.  So I had to dig into the project tub and get the other squares out.  I was so happy to be on the last bit of component piecing.  Since then, I've finished all those and have started making up the little four patches that will become 16-patches.
Once I finish this leader-ender project, I’ll have to figure out another one!  I have several possibilities from which to choose.  *I thought I'd use the proper grammar to make my English-teacher Mom happy.*  

The crab quilt top is finished, the bias binding cut and pressed (I hope I have enough - there's extra fabric if I need to make more), and the back components are pieced.  I'm hoping to get the back pieced this evening.
I found that I had the perfect baby/toddler hat pattern in my stash, so I cut out the needed pieces and will be sewing a couple up with the leftover Patriots and Celtics fleece scraps after I finish piecing the crab quilt.  I ordered the stencil, but it's not here yet, so the actual quilting will have to wait.  Please hurry stencil, I'm working against a deadline here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...