Monday, October 25, 2010

61 Days Until Christmas

Isn’t that scary!?!  I’m adding a countdown ticker because I need to feel that pressure or I’ll keep being lazy.
 
Anywho, here is a picture of the completed Patriots fleece scrap baby hat.  Same pattern as the Celtics one, but one is large and one is another size (medium/XL – I can’t remember).  The scraps worked out better on this one. 
Here is my new fabric that I ordered last week.  First up, the fabric for Christmas gifts: 
I am sooooo excited about some of these fabrics – I know they’re considered “old”, but it’s the first time I’ve been able to justify spending the $$ on them.  I’m so excited for the scraps I’ll get to keep.
 
And more Farmer’s Wife Sampler Quilt stash.  2011 is going to be fun. :-)
Okay, off to clean and sew, among other things.
 
TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...