Thursday, April 15, 2010

I've been blocked

I haven’t blogged in a bit, mainly because I haven’t sewed a stitch in almost two weeks! After finishing the Easter dress, I decided I wouldn’t do anything else until I’d made all the alterations. Well, I don’t want to. And it’s been blocking me because of that. So I am going to make just a couple of small adjustments and call it good enough. And then I have lots of things to work on that will make me happy (pretty fabric, easy to finish).

1) Finish the burp cloth that has been sitting undone for almost a month.

2) Sew up another baby sling using my modifications (to sell).

3) Finish the ironing board cover – it’s mostly cut out; I just need a little time to get everything figured out and actually done.

4) Work on some Master Bedroom quilt blocks. I haven’t done that in quite a while, and I really want to finish it by the end of the year.

5) Nursing Cover for my cousin (test project for the pattern I’m working on)

6) Kitchen dishtowel project

7) My sister’s college blanket and birthday present

8) Baby quilts to sell – I have one cut out and another partially cut out that I would love to start piecing (maybe a good opportunity to try out “leader/ender” technique?)

9) Start taming scraps/fabric . . . I’m going to have to do this anyways to make packing easier this fall.

I have also designed some fun quilts on EQ6, but my list is such that it will be a while before I make them.
I’m going to force myself to sit down at the machine tonight come **** or high water. I managed to get it set up last night, so at least it looks inviting.

TTFN :c)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...