Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Mommy Daycare

The little one's daycare is closed today (snow + wind = no fun), so I'm at home with him until lunchtime when Daddy will take over.

Looking back on my last post, I didn't get very much of that list done that night, but at least I gave it a shot.

Last night choir practice was cancelled for sleet/snow (do we see a pattern here?), so I was able to quilt another row on the Baby Beahr quilt (2 more rows/14 more butterflies to go). The butterflies and I were not friends, but that's another 7 done. Introspection: Why do I always pick complex things and make my life hard?

This morning, Mommy Daycare has been washing some fabric (it doesn't always get done right away when purchased), designing a new quilt from scraps/stash with EQ6 (a secret project, and yes, I know, I have many other things to do right now), and making a sleep sack pattern from the current lone ranger. All in the midst of feeding and playing with Little One. Another hour and I'm off to work.

No pictures today, maybe soon (if I ever get these dang butterflies done).

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...