The quilting of the Baby Beahr quilt is done! Here are some pics.
I put the binding on tonight, so it's all ready to be hand sewn to the back. And when I was walking past it in the dim light of the kitchen, the quilting really stood out on the back. I'll have to try and get a picture of that.
And here are all the pieces for my next project.
But before I start that quilt, I need to sew up the three sleep sacks that I cut out for the little one. They should be super easy, but my back needs a break from pinning and cutting, and the sewing machine needs to be cleaned. Sounds like a job for tomorrow.
And I decided I need to add another two projects to my list because I'm a glutton for punishment. I'm going to recover our ironing board and make my own hanging dishtowel (that second one might make more sense once I show you pictures of it in progress).
Well, off to do the dishes, feed the baby, and start some hand stitching.