Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In a Flitting Mood


I can’t help it; I’m a flitter.  I get bogged down in projects, and I have to have several going on at once. 

Right now, I have the Farm Gal’s Folly project (which may be doomed to failure), A Punch of Piccadilly (leader-ender project), my Double Star Creams quilt for the master bedroom (this may also get changed), a skirt, and a dress in the works.  That doesn’t include some other projects I haven’t started but need to work on soon.  But I’m tired of all of them. 

What do I want to do?  Why, start on The Farmer’s Wife Sampler Quilt, of course.  I got the book for Christmas last year, and I want to work on it NOW.  Alas, I know I shouldn’t.  But I really, really, really want to.  I’m going to try and be a good girl and leave it be until January 1, 2011.  I’m going to make it a project for next year.  Two blocks a week, some weeks three, finishing it by the end of the year. 

For now, I guess, I need to get back to making flying geese, 4 and 16-patches, and double star blocks.  And finishing the skirt and sewing the dress.  *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...