Monday, July 26, 2010

Lots of Squares

So, I haven't been sewing on the skirt (so much for finishing it over the weekend), but I have been cutting those strips into squares.  Lots of squares.  I'm not sure how many, but about 5.25 yards' worth. 
We got a couple of movies from Red Box this weekend, and instead of lounging on the couch I stood at the ironing board and cut on my small mat.  My left tricep is sore from holding the ruler down!  Guess it was a good workout for that.

Speaking of workouts, I did alright this week.  One more week, and I'll be able to get 5 of the FQs I need for the Summer Star Sampler Quilt Along.  And hopefully we'll keep going from there!  By the time I get all the fabric, I will probably have to put off the actual project until next spring, but I do love the quilt Bradie Sparrow came up with, and I will [eventually] make mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...