Monday, August 2, 2010

Blah, Blah, Blah

I've been procrastinating. I've been busy with other things, but I haven't taken the time to squeeze in sewing. Why? I'm almost done with the green skirt . . . so I procrastinate. I hate putting zippers in; I tried last night and had to do it 3 TIMES before it came out right. Ugh. I have to hem the skirt and lining, and I'm just not up to it right now. But I need to finish it so I can move on. I miss chain piecing my geese. I've done a lot of cutting, you've seen the pictures. I need to count them. Hopefully this weekend I'll get to catch up a bit.

To do this week:
- finish skirt
- begin sewing gray dress
- go to Sew Biz and look or FGF fabric
- count FGF squares and rectangles; update spreadsheet

Luckily, it's only Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...