Sunday, July 25, 2010

Remnants & A Cutie

Thursday at lunch I went to JoAnn’s (had to try and use up those Coupon Commotion coupons while I could!). I ended up getting the hooks and eyes I’ll need for my dress and skirts with the coupon, but my real finds were in the remnant bin. I always check the remnant bin, because every once in a while is either a hidden gem or something you needed anyways, but for cheap. Today I found a pretty white cotton with pale lilac print – the perfect scale for a Barbie dress. I also found almost a full yard of a white and blue print I’d eyed long ago but put aside for newer fabric loves. So I grabbed that one up for the stash. The lilac will probably end up being a Christmas present for my little cousin who just turned 4. The hooks & eyes and about 1.25 yds of fabric cost me all of $3.47 (including tax). Gotta love that.
 My model got distracted by his impromptu rattle . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...