Sunday, February 16, 2014

Basting the Farmer's Wife Quilt

It's finally happening - I'm basting my Farmer's Wife quilt!
Of course, now that I'm 85% done, I found an issue - a spot in the backing that needs to be folded for the rest to lay straight - but I sure as heck am not unpinning the entire thing to fix it!  It's my own fault for piecing the backing so quickly, but it's one of those things - I had come that far and if I stopped it would sit again.  I can fix it in the quilting.  It'll add character.

I'm hoping to get all set up, bobbins wound, and quilting started tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...