Monday, February 17, 2014

Design Wall Monday

I'm home from work today and either scurrying around trying to get stuff accomplished while the kids are at daycare or being a slug while the kids are at daycare . . .

But here's what's on my design wall these days:
- a couple sections for a selvage spider web quilt
- a small courthouse steps block (each log is 1/2" finished)
- blocks for my Gypsy Wife quilt
- some random green and brown pieces I pieced into a long strip - I'll find a use for it somewhere
- most of a Burgoyne Surrounded block for the APQ Quilt-Along (#APQquiltalong - so not on top of that one - other people are already done and I am still cutting strips here and there)

Of course, the Farmer's Wife quilt is on the table right now.  I'll be chained to the machine until it's done.

2 comments:

  1. You are busy! The Burgoyne Surrounded block looks nice; I look forward to seeing the whole thing. I just, briefly, considered doing the Gypsy Wife, so I really admire anyone who IS doing it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing the Gypsy Wife as a QAL, otherwise I'd probably get burnt out. The spiderweb block and Courthouse Steps block are long term projects when I just want to do some fun sewing. And Burgoyne Surrounded... well, that's probably going to take forever. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...