Friday, February 7, 2014

Momo Baby Quilt

I have such original quilt names - one thing I've never been great at is clever names (except for my babies - they have adorable names).
This quilt top was sewn up a couple of years ago with extra blocks and leftover fabric from Summer's Quilt.  A couple weekends ago I pulled it off the shelf, pieced a batting, basted, and quilted it in one evening.  The next night I got it bound and ta-da!  Baby quilt.
 
The quilt measures about 40"x40" (ish).  I tried spiral quilting for the first time, and I definitely want to do it again on a crazy scrappy quilt.
Update 6/6/2015: This quilt is listed for sale in my Big Cartel shop

3 comments:

  1. Hi I'm visiting by way of finish it up Friday. What a terrific baby quilt. You have beautiful quilts on your blog. Your farmers wife quilt is exquisite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww - thanks so much for visiting! You make me blush! I see so many gorgeous quilts online and just hope I can continue to improve - I am a self taught sewist and quilter although I have some talented ladies in my family tree.

      Delete
  2. Your quilt is adorable and you did a great job on the spiral quilting! I think your boss will be grateful.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...