Sunday, March 14, 2010

A Hokie Hi

Well, it finally got finished.  That Hokie baby quilt for our friends.  And just in time to wash and wrap for the shower, too.  I think it turned out pretty well, but I don't like that I had to hurry while quilting it - hurrying equals mistakes.  I was gratified that it got a big reaction at the shower and that people asked me if I sold quilts.  My standard response is that I hope to someday if I can ever build up some inventory - maybe when my little one is a bit older.  Here are pictures.

Front and back

Quilting details

Label
All wrinkly after washing

I think I am going to take a quilting break for a bit and focus on some other projects.  A sling, ironing board cover, burp cloths, cloth diapers, and organizing my expansive stash.  I'll probably piece some blocks in between, but I'm not planning on another quilting marathon any time soon.

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...