Sunday, March 28, 2010

Nursing Cover

It's only a week later than I hoped,but I now have a pretty nursing cover that Little One can't pull off.  I combined two tutorials from Sew Much Ado and TaDa! Creations and adapted them to include a full lining.  Most of the tutorials I saw said home decorating fabric was best, but I wanted to use cotton, so I added the lining just for additional coverage. 
And here is a close up of the pretty fabrics.
And the lining . . .
I forgot to mention my little terry wiping corner.  The one tutorial called for a pocket, but I figured since mine's machine washable I'd just include a little built-in burp cloth.
Strap Detail
And all finished edges!

Next up is the ironing board cover that I had hoped to do weeks ago.  I simply cannot iron/press on a piggy smelling, stained, nasty ironing board any more. 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! And I love the little wiping corner. It is so smart for the younger babies especially. :) And of course I love the fabric!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...